Dear University Podiatry Patients
Your overall health and wellness has always been our highest priority. With the concern regarding Coronavirus, we remain confident in our ability to provide Podiatry services in a safe and healthy environment.
We are implementing the following additional precautions and recommendations to our patients, their caregivers, and our staff:
1. We request that any patient or caregiver that plans to visit our clinic refrain from doing so if you are experiencing any cold or flu symptoms. Use your best judgement. If you are sick, we will help you reschedule. If you are uncertain, please call our office prior to your appointment. For the safety of the community, people experiencing symptoms should remain at home.
2. We have standard protocols in place to disinfect all surfaces and patient contact areas. We sterilize or safely dispose of all instruments and products used during patient care. We utilize personal protective equipment, like masks and gloves , to keep you and our team safe.
3. We are following procedures for proper hand hygiene and are installing additional hand sanitation stations in common areas.
4. We have expanded and increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfection of all common areas at our clinic.
5. We have temporarily removed all items that pose a risk for cross-contamination, like magazines, books, brochures, and water stations from common areas. If water is needed please ask a staff member and they will gladly provide it to you.
6. We support a healthy work environment for our employees and have requested our team members stay home if they are experiencing any cold or flu symptoms or if they have traveled in the last 14 days.
Centers for Disease Control and the World Health Organization updates are being closely monitored. With new information, we will make the necessary adjustments to our operations and will keep you informed of any changes.
Thank you to each and every patient/member of the University Podiatry Associates family. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call us at 608-831-8086.